Saturday, July 9, 2011

A bit of an update

Its been a bit of a while since I posted on any of my blogs and a lot of things have happened.  The Lada has gone for a start.  I will be getting another one at some point........but there was no point keeping the blog alive

Likewise, the Caravan project has also been put on hold, which considering it was on hold anyway is a bit of an achievement in itself.

So what I have decided to do is combine all of my blogs into one.....Kernow life.

This will give me a chance to report on whatever projects I have on the go as well as general stuff like my work at the Helston Railway and my college course I'm starting in September as well as just general ramblings from living the Cornish lifestyle.

This should allow me to update a bit more often.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment